|Product Name:||Meltblown Cloth||Item:||PP Melt Blown Nonwoven Fabric|
|Material:||100% Polypropylene||Nonwoven Technics:||Melt Blown|
Ultrafine Fiber Meltblown Cloth,
Spunbond Meltblown Cloth
1.Fine Craft: The diameter of melt-blown fiber can reach 1 ~ 2 microns, which belongs to ultra-fine non-woven fiber.
2.Size: The cloth features the width of 17.5cm/6.89in(about).Three size avilable(5 Meter/10 Meter/ 20 Meter)
3.DIY: If you can't buy a mask, you can cut it with scissors, staples, hand stitch, sewing machine, and make a 3-layer mask by hand. Melt-blown cloth has good filterability and can be used with masks to extend the use time of masks, which is convenient and hygienic!
4.Wide Application: The cloth can be used for various maX, thus making the filtering efficiency greater than 95%.
Practical in Use: The cloth features the weight of 25g(approx)/50g/100g, which will meet your needs.
|Product Name||Factory Supply Good Quality PP Melt-Blown Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric Meltblown Fabric|
|Item||PP melt blown nonwoven fabric|
|Nonwoven technics||Melt blown|
|Width||17.5cm or as your requirement|
|Feature||Brethable, eco-friendly waterproof, anti-bacteria, high filter efficiency.|
|Basic Weight||28-200gsm or as customized|
|Package||Packed in rolls, with 3 inch ID core inside, PE film and poly bags|
1. Strong ventilation, medical non-woven fabric composed of 100% fiber has good porosity and good ventilation.
2. Good filterability, polypropylene chips have no water absorption, water content is zero, easy to filter.
3. Non toxic, no chemical components, stable performance, no odor, no irritation to the skin.
4. It has good flexibility. The strength of the product is better than that of the ordinary staple fiber products, and the longitudinal and transverse strength are similar.
5. Antibacterial and chemical resistant.
6. Environmental protection, pollution-free, the chemical structure of polypropylene is not firm, the molecular chain structure is easy to break, so it can enter the degradation process effectively and quickly.
Contact Person: Jane Gao