|Product Name:||Face Mask Instructions For Model SUPERNOVA-P2||Packing:||50Pcs Per Box|
|Period Of Validity:||2years|
Folding KN95 Earloop Face Masks,
Antibacterial KN95 Earloop Masks
Please read this instructions before use
Name: Professional Protective Mask
Packing Specification: 50 PCS per box
Product Components: Mask body, nose piece, ear straps
Main Materials: Non-woven fabric 70%, melt-blown fabric 30%
Period of Validity: 2 years
Product Date, Batch Number, Expiration Date: See packaging
Warning: Use with caution if you are allergic to non-woven fabric
Storage Conditions: Store at temperatures between -20℃ to +30℃, storage relative humidity <80% RH, in a dry environment away from sunlight
Intended Use: This product is intended to protect the user against the harmful effects of air pollution in the form of solid and/or liquid particles forming aerosols (dusts, fumes and mists).
Caution: Do not use in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids; Do not use in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; Do not use in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
Throw Method: Throw the used mask into a bag. When discarding, pay attention to avoid dust attached to the mask flying away again. Do not discard it at will, which will cause dust to disperse and inhale into human body.
1.The filter materials should be harmless to human body.
2.The materials directly touch face should be harmless to the skin.
3.The materials should have sufficient strength and should not be damaged or deformed in normal use.
4.When the mask is worn, people should be without tingling or obvious tenderness.
1. Do not continue to use after being used in known or suspected contaminated areas;
2. It is recommended to use this product for 6-8 hours, do not reuse;
3. Please check the integrity of the package before use. Do not use if the package is damaged;
4. The period of validity is two years, please make sure it is used within the validity period;
5. Please read the use instructions before use to ensure correct wearing;
6. Please handle the mask according to the local environmental protection requirements after use, and do not discard at will;
7. Avoid hand contact with the inside of the mask;
8. The product should be used as soon as possible after opening.
1, Flatten the mask and hang the side straps over your ears
2, Mold the metal nose piece to the shape of your nose to prevent dirty air from entering
3, Pull the mask to the chin and it will present a three-dimensional breathing space
Wearing air tightness inspection method:
Please check fit of mask prior to use, cover the mask with both hands and exhale.
If gas leaks from the nose piece, adjust the nose piece;
If gas leaks from the edges of the side masks, adjust the ear straps.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question
Contact Person: Li Dai