|Product Name:||Influenza Virus Test Kit(Colloidal Gold Mothed)||Sample Type:||Serum, Plasma, Venous Whole Blood|
|Pack Size:||10 Test Sets /Kit; 20 Test Sets /Kit||Storage Condition:||2℃～30℃|
|Virus Antibody Rapid Detection Test Kit Medical Igg/ Igm Influenza Test Kits Ce Eua Approval:||10 Minutes To Interpret The Result||Type:||Colloidal Gold Mothed|
Influenza Virus Test Kits,
Fingertip Blood Virus Test Kits
COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Quick sampling by fingertip blood, Result in 10 minutes
Limitations of COVID-19 IgM/IgG Rapid Test Kit:
1. COVID-19 Rapid Test is for in vitro diagnostic use only. The test should be performed using serum, plasma or whole blood samples only. Neither the quantitative value nor the rate of increase in COVID-19 antibody concentration can be determined by this qualitative test.
2. In the early onset of fever, anti-COVID-19 IgM concentrations may be below detectable levels.
3. The continued presence or absence of antibodies cannot be used to determine the success or failure of therapy.
4. Results from immunosuppressed patients should be interpreted with caution.
5. As with all diagnostic tests, all results must be interpreted together with other clinical information available to the physician.
6. If the test result is negative and clinical symptoms persist additional testing using other clinical methods is recommended. A negative result does not at any time preclude the possibility of COVID-19 infection.
|Product Name||COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Quick sampling by fingertip blood, Result in 10 minutes|
|Sample type||serum, plasma, venous whole blood|
10 Test Sets /Kit; 20 Test Sets /Kit
|Interpretation of Test Result||15 minutes to interpret the result|
|Detection mode||single detection, separate detection of IgM and IgG, the two results are non-interference and can complement each other|
|China Registration||Registration certificate No.(National Medical Products Administration approval No.20203400240)|
|International Registration||CE mark|
|Application||It is mainly used in the detection of influenza virus.|
How Does the Coronavirus Rapid Test Kit Work?
Contact Person: Jane Gao