2020.7.28 Supernova Face Mask Gets FFP2 KN95 FDA EUA Certificate
Nowadays, masks have become the most popular consumable in the world. Mask manufacturers need to be certified whether they are selling or exporting. Supernova will introduce the precautions and functions of masks in applying for FDA certification!
1.The role of FDA approved masks
The mask is a loose disposable device that forms a physical barrier between the wearer's mouth and nose and generates potential contaminants in the immediate environment. Do not share the mask, but label it as a surgical, isolation, dental or medical procedure mask. They may or may not wear masks.
The mask has different thickness and different capabilities, which can prevent you from contacting liquids. If properly worn, the mask can help prevent large particles of droplets, spatter, spray or splashing that may contain bacteria (viruses and bacteria), prevent entrance to the mouth and nose, and mask can also help reduce the exposure of saliva and respiratory secretions to others. Do FDA certification.
2.FDA certification of dust mask
It is an essential protective equipment for workers engaged in and exposed to dust. It is mainly used in the working environment with low concentration of harmful gases and vapors as well as the working environment where dust will be generated. The filter box only contains adsorbent or absorbent, and some filter boxes are also equipped with filter layer, which can prevent aerosol at the same time. Some military respirators are made mainly of activated carbon cloth, or water resistant and oil resistant fabric as the outer layer, glass fiber filter material as the inner layer, and the polyurethane foam with activated carbon as the bottom layer, providing temporary protection when the gas is suddenly attacked.
3.FDA registration of surgical masks
1. May include masks labeled as surgical, laser, isolation, dental or medical procedures.
2. Can help prevent exposure to microorganisms, body fluids and large particles in the air.
3. It is designed to cover the mouth and nose loosely, but the size is not suitable for personal wear.
4. May help to prevent the patient from contacting the saliva and respiratory secretions of the wearer.
5. Have specific instructions, warnings and restrictions for use in the healthcare environment.
6. Is NIOSH certified.
4.What should be paid attention to in FDA certification of face mask
1. May include masks labeled as surgical, laser, isolation, dental or medical procedures
2. Can help prevent exposure to microorganisms, body fluids and large particles in the air
3. It is designed to cover the mouth and nose loosely, but the size is not suitable for personal wear, which may help to prevent the patient from contacting the saliva and respiratory secretions of the wearer. ·Not approved by NIOSH.
Contact Person: Mr. Jane Gao