|Product Name:||Influenza Virus Test Kit(Colloidal Gold Mothed)||Sample Type:||Serum, Plasma, Venous Whole Blood|
|Pack Size:||10 Test Sets /Kit; 20 Test Sets /Kit||Storage Condition:||2℃～30℃|
|Virus Antibody Rapid Detection Test Kit Medical Igg/ Igm Influenza Test Kits Ce Eua Approval:||10 Minutes To Interpret The Result||Type:||Colloidal Gold Mothed|
IgM IgG Rapid Test Kits,
Influenza Virus Test kit
COVID 19 Rapid Test Kits for Healthcare Professionals Coronavirus Testing Kits
Limitations of COVID-19 IgM/IgG Rapid Test Kit:
1. COVID-19 Rapid Test is for in vitro diagnostic use only. The test should be performed using serum, plasma or whole blood samples only. Neither the quantitative value nor the rate of increase in COVID-19 antibody concentration can be determined by this qualitative test.
2. In the early onset of fever, anti-COVID-19 IgM concentrations may be below detectable levels.
3. The continued presence or absence of antibodies cannot be used to determine the success or failure of therapy.
4. Results from immunosuppressed patients should be interpreted with caution.
5. As with all diagnostic tests, all results must be interpreted together with other clinical information available to the physician.
6. If the test result is negative and clinical symptoms persist additional testing using other clinical methods is recommended. A negative result does not at any time preclude the possibility of COVID-19 infection.
|Product Name||COVID 19 Rapid Test Kits for Healthcare Professionals Coronavirus Testing Kits|
|Sample type||serum, plasma, venous whole blood|
10 Test Sets /Kit; 20 Test Sets /Kit
|Interpretation of Test Result||15 minutes to interpret the result|
|Detection mode||single detection, separate detection of IgM and IgG, the two results are non-interference and can complement each other|
|China Registration||Registration certificate No.(National Medical Products Administration approval No.20203400240)|
|International Registration||CE mark|
|Application||It is mainly used in the detection of influenza virus.|
How Does the Coronavirus Rapid Test Kit Work?
IgM POSITIVE: Two lines appear.
Colored lines should be in the control line region (C) and IgM test line region. No line appears in IgG test line region.
IgG and IgM POSITIVE: Three lines appear.
Colored lines should be in the control line region(C), IgG line test region and IgM test line region. The color intensities of the lines do not have to match.
IgG POSITIVE: Two lines appear.
Colored lines should be in the control line region(C) and IgG test line region. No line appears in IgM test line region.
NOTE: The intensity of the color in the IgG and/or IgM test line region(s) will vary depending on the concentration of COVID-19 antibodies in the sample. Therefore, any shade of color in the IgG and/or IgM test line region(s) should be considered positive.
NEGATIVE: One colored line should be in the control line region (C). No line appears in IgG and IgM test line region(s).
INVALID: Control line fails to appear.
Insufficient buffer volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the procedure with a new cassette. If the problem persists, discontinue using the test kit and contact your local distributor.
Contact Person: Jane Gao